Tuesday 11 October 2011

madness monday

I can't believe yesterday was just Monday and I am already exhausted. The next few days will not be showing me any mercy either as there will be at least one event jotted down on my planner for each evening. From career fair, society meetings/events to Rihanna concert. Oops I guess I left out countless readings (already), job applications AND research. Where in the world am I supposed to find the time?!!

On a brighter note, I submitted my very first job application! Spontaneously started it an hour ago and it didn't seem as complicated as the other which is still hanging around waiting for completion. Not pinning much hope on it because it is really simple and I barely did much reading on the job scope (not proud of this). I do still hope for the best though! :)

I better scoot now since I promised someone to sleep by midnight and it's already significantly past that. It was for a good cause baby!! I promise :)