Monday 21 March 2011

post essay adrenaline

The overflowing sense of euphoria upon the completion of the last essay for Lent term is keeping me awake at this unearthly hour (yes 2AM is now considered as unearthly). It is with no doubt that my under-eye area will be reflecting just exactly how badly sleep deprived I have been since weeks ago. I am definitely not thrilled at the idea of Shaun seeing me at this state. Henceforth, as of Monday the 21st of March 2011, I shall sleep by 11pm for the next 8 hours. Even though I still have 3 short essays and a quiz to go (all related to Microeconomics), which I will dedicate Tuesday to complete. I am in desperate need to banish the eye mess I have on me!

On a side note, I discovered a movie which is able to soothe my nerves and make me feel all nonchalant... it might be the actress and/or the genre/ period even. Total ! :D


The introduction itself soothes me greatly.