Saturday 12 March 2011

nails again

I decided to paint my nails with the same design :)

My right hand is always the flawed one...

I woke up this morning with a sore throat and a bit of muscle ache. That was enough to make me stay in bed and fall right back into dreamland. So much for determination to get up at half past eight to make up for lectures missed and work out at noon! Grr. I shall be ambitious and wake up at 7.30 tomorrow. :D

It's nice to spend time with myself again. I do need the time especially when there's SO much to do in SO little time. Finance and Law are the modules I am most worried about. I have absolutely no idea what is going on for Finance and Law is just crazy considering how small(bad) my brain space(memory) is. But it's nice to mend things/ settle misunderstandings. The most recent events have made me realised how much more dramatic I have evolved since, maybe, CTC years? Or earlier last year. The good thing about it is someone facilitated bonding time between my housemate and me... although she might have seen the more dramatic side of me.

This is random but I have decided to really go for long hair (chest - waist length)... & maybe loose curls.

1 more week and 6 more days to go!! I am super excited :D