Tuesday 8 March 2011

housemate and PGF

Giving my nails some well-deserved rest. I am having some difficulties in restraining myself from getting them nicely lacquered up though. Lesson learnt: invest in a good base coat.

In the previous post I mentioned that I had a really good week. Apparently it didn't stop there. For the next month or so I had an amazing time with friends. I was given a surprise birthday party organised by the sweetest housemate ever and a potentital good friend. More stories on the latter in a later post. It was a night I never imagined myself having. Ever. But I am glad that I was in good hands. For my dearest housemate who had to go through the spills and stench... and for the PGF who had to stay up just in case I needed assistance: thank you. Neither will I ever forget the surprise by the strike of midnight, when housemate pretended that her room light busted in order to lure me out of my lair. It was quite eeyrie for some reason. I jumped when someone shouted "BOO!". PGF walked out of the bathroom behind me, holding the huge macaron with a red candle on top. They sang the birthday song, I made a wish and blew out the candle. How can I forget such memories?

Once more, thank you both for giving me such an memorable 20th :)

Friends weekend out at Blackpool was fun and inspiring although a bit akward at times. Back in the current, everything is back at the original state. I am spending time with myself once more.